We are committed to diversity
Diversity means something different for each person or entity.
At Counseling and Psychological Services, diversity is our commitment to recognizing, affirming, promoting and celebrating the many ways we as individuals and as communities are unique. These differences include age, body type and size, citizenship status, culture, disability status, education, gender identity and expression, language, mental health status, nationality, political affiliation, race and ethnicity, relational and family status, religious belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status and spirituality.
We want all people to feel welcome at Counseling and Psychological Services. The success of every student is our goal.
Resources and Services for Underserved Populations on CampusInternational Students LGBTQIA+ Students Religious Students Students of Color Students with Disabilities Transfer Students Student Veterans
- Counseling and Psychological Services is strongly committed to meeting the needs of our diverse student population
- Our staff members represent a variety of individual and cultural diversities
- Counseling and Psychological Services formed a staff diversity focus group whose sole goal is to ensure the services and outreach methods we offer are mindful of the entire campus community
- We encourage and facilitate multicultural development for Counseling and Psychological Services staff
- Counseling and Psychological Services offers services in Spanish, Mandarin, Portuguese and American Sign Language